Flavor Chef Oven
Patent Nos. 7,107,983 and 8,469,018
|There used to be a saying (before microwave ovens): "There's no cooking like food
cooked on Grandma's wood stove." The Flavor Chef Oven recreates that flavor
in our modern era. It's designed to be quickly assembled and disassembled for
easy storage in your kitchen or pack. The patent-pending latching mechanism acts to lock in
flavor and juices while promoting the browning process to create unique, unsurpassed flavors.
It can be used in your kitchen at home by placing the foods to be baked inside, then putting
the Flavor Chef Oven in your oven (see video below). Foods cooked in the Flavor Chef Oven will taste better
than those cooked in your oven alone. You can also cook outside with the oven
by sitting it on top of the Tipi Blaze Stove and inside the Tipi Blaze Grill. This system is extremely
efficient and baking requires literally only a handful of twigs.
Flavor Chef Oven Features:
- Juicy Cooking : It locks in flavor and moisture
to make your baked items jucier.
- Consistent Heating Enhances Flavor : Its unique construction promotes the browning
process by providing more consistent heating, providing the same results as expensive convection
ovens. This promotes the browning
process and the formation of flavorful compounds that give unsurpassed flavor.
- Compact : It's easily disassembled for compact storage in your
kitchen or elsewhere.
- Emergencies and Camping : Used with the Tipi Blaze Stove and
Grill, it allows efficient baking outdoors with wood or other fuel and is perfect for survival situations and camping.
- Solid Construction : It's made of stainless
steel and copper for long life and optimum performance.
- High Quality Thermometer : A premium baking thermometer is provided made
by a first rate American company, which should withstand a lifetime of use.
- American Made : It's made in the good old USA.
Flavor Chef Oven Baking (1:48)